Before you embark on your dream vacation with Beytie.com Vacation Homes, we highly recommend that you take a moment to familiarize yourself with our terms and conditions. These terms and conditions are designed to ensure a seamless and enjoyable experience for all our guests.
1. Utilities, like electricity, water, air conditioning, cooking facilities, television channels and internet are provided free of charge;
2. Premises should be kept in a good and clean condition, and should be used in a careful and lawful manner;
3. No animals or pets of any kind will be brought onto the premises without a prior NOC letter of the Company;
4. No more Guests sleep on the premises over the number allowed for each premise;
5. Quiet hour start at 22:00 (10:00 PM), and noise should be kept to a minimum, no loud parties allowed;
6. There shall be no smoking inside the premises. In case of violation, the fine is (AED 2,000). Smoking is permitted outside only, and no throwing of cigarette butts from balcony;
7. The Guests shall pay for any damage done to the premises inflicted by the Guests or their Guests; the Guest’s responsibility will not include normal wear and tear, or damages due to events of major force including natural disaster, riots and warfare.
8. Any actions which is illegal as per UAE Government is prohibited;
9. No move-in or move-out for furniture items before getting official NOC letter from the Company;
10. No change of the door key cylinder is allowed at any time;
11. No over consumption of utility bills allowed, and if happened more that 10% of the previous months will be charged the balance;
12. The Guest accepts a set of: 1 door key, 1 building access card, 1 parking access, and will be handed over at time of vacating the premises.
In the event of loss, the costs of any replacement keys (AED 100) or access card (500 AED) will be recovered from the Guest’s Security Deposit. An emergency call for opening doors during day will costs (AED 100).
1. Check-in is after 14:00 (2:00 PM);
2. Check-in list to be kept after signed by the Guest, and handed over to concierge on the proper check-out;
3. Check-out is always before 12:00 PM;
4. No show at before 21:00 (9:00 PM) on the date of check-in, booking will be cancelled, and any sort of payment for the booking will not be refunded.
1. The extension of a stay is only allowed upon availability and confirmation from the Company;
2. In case of extension of the contract your stay, the tenant must inform us 10 days before check-out time. And the extension will be considered of the landlord’s opinion only;
3. Payment for the extension must be made 7 days prior end of the recent booking;
4. In case of emergency extension (on day of check-out) fine for clearing cancellation (AED 350) will be charged from security deposit.
1. We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED (or any other currency);
2. If the Guest makes the payment for any of our products or services through our website or the link shared by our staff, the details asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection;
3. The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and merchant policies and rules;
4. A Security Deposit to be paid in advance before check-in to the Company, and refunded strictly by cheque after 7 days of proper check-out;
5. Security Deposit is not to be utilized as rent under any circumstances;
6. Booking deposit is not refundable when no-show or booking or cancelled by the Guest before check-in;
7. Rent or any part of it is not refundable when booking is cancelled by the Guest after check-in or shortened stay.
1. Minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website;
2. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE;
3. The Company has right to inspect the premise once giving an advanced notice 24 hours earlier;
4. The Guest should obey the rules and regulation of the developer of the building.
Pet House Rules
Kindly avoid violation of the above mentioned , which may lead to deduction of up to full security deposit.